Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Good Grief i haven't posted in....

I dunno how long it's been about 6 mounths since i've checked the blog but I'm Still here!
*BOING* Yeah i'm sure you remeber me now...
Been playing Project Bob and i gotta say it's neat but pretty complicated.
Also been playing runescape but that's a whole other game right there. (java yummy stuff)
But yeah i'm here and Wish for ROM to come back I like the old one better!
(No offense to Project Bob) But i'm simple minded... i'll show you...
*think* *head explodes*
Great now i gotta wipe the brains off my monitor well Laterz *WITH A Z!*
FEAR THE BOING!
*BOING*

1 Comments:

At 3:23 pm, Blogger simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

Best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as menacing as it sounds :-) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home