Tuesday, April 04, 2006

And life goes on.

Interesting how life goes on. ROM's closing brought so many people together at the last moment - funny how people gather together to celebrate the ending of something spectacular. It's like seniors getting together to celebrate graduation - one last moment when we can be together on the old campus, so to speak.

But life marches on.

I have to admit, my past four years on ROM - has it been that little time? - has been very productive. I started as a player back in 1999, touched base again in late 2001, and started writing in 2002. My goal as a writer was to work on description, and there was no better way to do it than to write the same straight road ten different times. No, really, I mean it.

I was surprised and thankful for the friendships I've developed over the years, and I'm looking forward to continuing those relationships in spite of the old stomping grounds being shut down.

Anyway, as Kroz mentioned, I'm currently idling a lot on matmud, so feel free to stop on by. I've given my areas to Matrim, the imp, to import, so you might be able to see more of my writing on the MUD than you would have thought. ROMmies are taking over the player base, so it's definitely a good place to catch up with people, even if the learning curve is high.

Rar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home