Monday, September 06, 2004

Busy and Broke

So things have been so busy with me. I've been teaching, taking an undergrad class (to get myself used to taking classes for when I start grad classes), and trying to do all the stuff associated with having a house.

I had one class cancelled during the first week of class (only 4 people in the class) and then was assigned another class on the second week of classes. I will probably only teach this class one semester...so it's a toss up as to reediting the course work to my style or just going with the flow...

The house is great. Of course, Wells Fargo sold the loan to usbank. I knew it was going to happen. But it sucks: I mailed an early payment to Wells Fargo. It has disappeared. So I paid them for Sept, and now usbank wants it too...

Grrr. So I'm broke. That and all the expenses started to pile up.

So I'm taking donations.

Send me money.

Please?

Or gift certificates to IKEA.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 pm, Blogger Red said...

Mmm certificates to IKEA. I was just there today. So many wonderful things, so little money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home